EZtoon Collab EZtoon Collab

Hurray!

I'm Really glad this finally got done! I liked all the other animations done for this. ++++5++++

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

To All Of You Who Made This...

I Love Every Bit Of Animation In There! Great Job Everyone!!

MACception responds:

Thanks man...from everyone here:

"It was a pleasure, and we do it all for the fans"

-AFDC

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

I Loved It!

THough, i have seen animations similar to this, there were things in here that i havnt seen done, and Diz Iz Zwhy I Givz Zoo Fiveh.

Self-Portrait Self-Portrait

That Was Great!

I could really see the symbolism behind that. And i also noticed this got 2 1/2 pages of 0's.. Dont Worry.. I Really Loved it. It was Simple, yet so controversial.

The New Guy The New Guy

That Was...

Truly Incredible! The detail you put in every piece of furniture, backround, each character was Mind-Blowing! The whole piece reminded me of a short animation i'd see Pixar do. That'd be Awesome if it gets put on Adult Swim, or atleast Mentioned..

interwebnet interwebnet

Good

Stuff

Racism Kills Racism Kills

Hahaha

Aw Man! Thats Classic. it Always happens when im like "hey, what are you, uh.. whats this.. uh.. i.. uh.. dont know any of that hand lingo jazz or whatever".. Good Stuff!

TherapyViaVideo2 TherapyViaVideo2

Neato Misquito

That was Really Good, Not too much Action though, but i still liked it.

M-Azing M-Azing

Hahahaha

Good Stuff!

The Most Annoying Flash The Most Annoying Flash

Yay!

Finnaly, someone else who thinks this numa numa s***'s some Gay Nazi Japanese song. But the truth is he may someday become the president of the United States because he sang the Numa Numa song.. I love this movie.. 10!!!