EZtoon Collab EZtoon Collab

Hurray!

I'm Really glad this finally got done! I liked all the other animations done for this. ++++5++++

All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!! All NG Fads Die!!! 4!!!

To All Of You Who Made This...

I Love Every Bit Of Animation In There! Great Job Everyone!!

MACception responds:

Thanks man...from everyone here:

"It was a pleasure, and we do it all for the fans"

-AFDC

The Last Stick Figure The Last Stick Figure

I Loved It!

THough, i have seen animations similar to this, there were things in here that i havnt seen done, and Diz Iz Zwhy I Givz Zoo Fiveh.

A Wizards Tale A Wizards Tale

Wow

Incredible Game, Def. Deserves Front Page!
I Wonder Why All These Guys dont Know What a Reflex Game is! Its as If they Dont Know What Hand-Eye Coordination Is!
Anyways.. Good Work, Graphics Rocked! Story Rocked! I mean, Everyone Loves Rescuing The Princess, And the Destroying the Obstacles in Your Way. Though, i may have Had more fun Stomping on little round guys with big eyes, and kickin around Turtles. J/K..

Awesome Work, Good Sir. And i Hope You Keep Makin These Cartoons- They're Gunna Get You Somewhere, Some Day.

Hellfire Hellfire

wow

fun game..beat it.. it was fun.. and i beat it.. and it was fun.. and the whole gun changing thing was very fun, really, i dunnow, sumthin about it made me SCREEM like a little school girl on a field trip...

AntiClockClock's TV V4.0 AntiClockClock's TV V4.0

hahaha

man, that was awesome!! even if those were "stolen" it was pretty cool, its always funny to see somewhat real-life violent tv shows.. haha, "Gansta Bitch Barbie!"